Before we get into the patch notes, we’d like to talk about Event Pass: Sanhok.
As we’ve said in the dev notes, the Event Pass was introduced to let players experience a different way to enjoy new PUBG content. Your feedback regarding the Event Pass has been extremely valuable to us, and we’re making some changes based on the feedback received.
Firstly, we’ve upped the daily XP limit and reduced the minimum play time required to count towards mission progress. We’re implementing these changes first on the test server. The changes will be added to the live servers as soon as possible.
We will continue to monitor your feedback and address other issues related to the Event Pass in the near future.
Event Pass: Sanhok
- Event Pass system’s progression mechanisms have been adjusted.
- Daily XP Limit 80 → 120
- Minimum play time required to count towards mission progress: 5 minutes → 2 minutes
- Minimum play time required to acquire XP: 5 minutes → 2.5 minutes
- Base play time XP payment is now granted in 2.5 minute intervals, instead of 5 minute intervals. Previously, 2 XP was granted every 5 minutes, now 1 XP is granted every 2.5 minutes.
- For Duo or Squad games, mission progress is updated when your team wins the game, or when your whole team is eliminated.
- ‘Reach top 3 without killing anyone in Solos’ mission requirements have been changed. The mission now requires reaching top 3 with 2 kills or less.
- Aviator Crate is now included in the Random Crates, and the overall chance of acquiring each crate has been changed as follows: