Now that PGI 2018 has concluded, a major patch is coming to test servers within the next 12 hours. The patch will include several fixes and quality-of-life improvements that you’ve been asking for.
Full patch notes will be made available when the patch is pushed to test servers. In the meantime, here’s a little preview of some of the changes:
- Limb penetration will be implemented
- Graphics “sharpening” will be added as separate toggle in the settings.
- You’ll be able to mute individual teammates while in-game.
- Quality-of-life improvements are coming to colorblind mode.
- Quality-of-life improvements are also coming to loot stack splitting (more control).
- Vehicle sounds will be reduced when driving in first-person perspective.
- You’ll be able to adjust your FPS cap (including by setting it to “uncapped”).
- You’ll also be able to set your in-game FPS cap and lobby FPS cap separately.
Once this patch hits live servers next week, we’ll have a lot more to announce about our plans to continue rolling out bug fixes, quality-of-life changes, and systemic improvements to PUBG.
The PUBG Team