This weekend, we will running the Desert Knights event again but with slight adjustments to the rules.
We understand that many players were disappointed in last weekend’s event due to there only being a solo queue option. We were able to fix stability issues with group queueing, and it will be available in this weekend’s event!
We are also planning to run the same events for 2-4 weekends at a time, while iterating and improving the event each week to reflect community feedback.
In this second iteration of Desert Knights, you will drop into Miramar with an 8-person squad, kitted with all level three gear, a care package weapon, and other items. Teams will get points for knockdowns and kills, and the team that reaches 150 points, or has the highest points after 15 minutes, wins the battle.
There will be three 8-man squads, increasing the maximum amount of players from 20 to 24 in this event. Matches will also end in 15 minutes rather than 12 minutes.
Please be sure to leave us your feedback on stability, performance, and on the event itself!
STARTS: Sep 27, 07:00PM PDT / Sep 28, 04:00AM CEST
ENDS: Sep 30, 07:00 PM PDT / Sep 31, 04:00AM CEST
8-man squads on Miramar
Group queueing now available – Invite up to 7 friends to play on your team!
- War Mode
- Three 8-man squads fight on Miramar (max 24)
- All players spawn with level three gear, a care package weapon, first aid kit, random sidearm and 2 grenades
- Killed players respawn in planes that fly by every 30 seconds
- Eliminating an enemy earns your team 3 points
- If no squad reaches 150 points after 15 minutes, the squad with the most point wins
- Vehicles will not spawn
OTHER EVENT RULES
- 8-person squads only
- Auto-matching is forced on. Spots not filled by invited team mates will be automatically filled
- Weather is Sunrise
- Red zones are disabled
- Care packages are disabled
- Friendly fire is disabled
SAFE ZONE POINTS
We thank everyone for your feedback on last week’s event, and hope to hear more of your thoughts this weekend!
PUBG Xbox Team