This weekend, we will be running a new event in Event Mode called Sanhok Forty-Fivers!
This event uses normal game rules, with a few custom modifications. Sanhok Forty-Fivers limits weapon spawns to Tommy Guns, Win94s, R45s, P1911s and throwables.
STARTS: Oct 4, 7pm PDT / Oct 5, 4am CEST
ENDS: Oct 7, 7pm PDT / Oct 8 4am CEST
4-man squads on Sanhok
- Twenty 4-man squads fight on Sanhok (max 80 players)
- The safe zone starts out small and is visible from the start of the match.
- The only weapons that spawn are Tommy Guns, Win94s, R45s, P1911s and throwables.
- Care packages contain Vectors, 0.45 ACP rounds, Lvl 3 gear, and other useful items.
OTHER EVENT RULES
- The mode is limited to four-man squads. Auto-matching can be turned on or off (you don’t have to play as a full squad of four if you don’t want to)
- The mode is limited to 80 maximum players (20 teams of four players)
- Red zones are disabled
- Killer spectating is enabled
- Weather is set to “Clear”
- Friendly fire is disabled
We hope everyone jumps into our new event this weekend! Be sure to provide your feedback and thoughts on our channels, we’ll be keeping a close eye on your feedback to improve upon future events!
PUBG Xbox Team