Sanhok Forty-Fivers is back as this weekend’s event, with a slight change to squads. Instead of twenty 4-man squads, we’ll have ten 8-man squads per community feedback about wanting larger squads.
As a reminder, this event uses normal Battle Royale game rules, with a few custom modifications. Weapon spawns will be limited to Tommy Guns, Win94s, R45s, P1911s and throwables. Care packages contain Vectors, 0.45 ACP rounds, Lvl 3 gear, and more.
STARTS: Oct 11, 7pm PDT / Oct 12, 4am CEST
ENDS: Oct 14, 7pm PDT / Oct 15 4am CEST
8-man squads on Sanhok
NA/EU/OC: TPP and FPP
- Ten 8-man squads fight on Sanhok (max 80 players)
- The safe zone starts out small and is visible from the start of the match.
- The only weapons that spawn are Tommy Guns, Win94s, R45s, P1911s and throwables.
- Care packages contain Vectors, 0.45 ACP rounds, Lvl 3 gear, and other useful items.
OTHER EVENT RULES
- The mode is limited to 8-man squads. Auto-matching can be turned on or off (you don’t have to play as a full squad of eight if you don’t want to)
- The mode is limited to 80 maximum players (10 teams of eight players)
- Red zones are disabled
- Killer spectating is enabled
- Weather is set to “Clear”
- Friendly fire is disabled