On January 30, will be applying a hotfix to the live servers to resolve several bugs reported to us over the past week. Due to the complexity of some of the issues, we were unable to resolve them all in time for inclusion in this hotfix. We are working as hard as we can to resolve the remaining issues as soon as possible.
Thank you for the valuable feedback and bug reports provided so far, as well as your patience and understanding!
CET: January 30 8AM-11AM
PST: January 29 11PM – January 30 2AM
- Fixed an issue where a party member’s character would intermittently not appear in the lobby
- Fixed an issue where you were unable able to move to “CAREERS” tab in the “SEASON” menu
- Fixed an issue where you were unable to pick up the wanted quantity of an item from a loot box
- Fixed bugs related to Survivor Pass: Vikendi
- Fixed an issue where the mission list language would not update after changing the language in SETTINGS
- Fixed an issue where a UI button would be placed incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where main weapons were not equipped if selected immediately after throwing a molotov
- Fixed an issue where sometimes main weapons were not equipped in certain situations
- Fixed an issue where “Now you see me now you don’t” trophy could not be achieved on Vikendi
- Fixed mistyped information on the “SEASON – Survivor Point” page
- The issue where “Play a match without using any bandages” mission would be cleared even when bandages are used in a match
- The issue where certain symbols would show in “Survivor Pass: Vikendi” and “SEASON” page on consoles set to Japanese language