A new Public Test Server (PTS) update is coming on May 20 7PM PDT / May 21 4AM CEST. Read the patch notes here to learn about all of the new content you can test out this week.
Currently, we are aware of an issue where some players who do not already have the Public Test Server (PTS) installed on their Xbox are unable to find the PTS download on the Microsoft Store. We are working with Microsoft to resolve this issue. In the meantime, please read below for a workaround on how to download the PTS.
Option 1 (On Xbox)
- Open Edge browser on your console and type the address below
- Address: ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=C4T3V1J9J63V
- This will lead you straight to the Microsoft store page for the PTS
Option 2 (On PC)
- On a PC, please go to https://www.microsoft.com/store/productid/c4t3v1j9j63v
- Login with your Microsoft account
- Click “Install on my devices” (this option will only be shown to those who own PUBG)
- Choose the device you want to install and click “Install Now”
Thank you for your understanding, as we work with Microsoft to resolve this issue.
PUBG Xbox Team