We have maintenance scheduled on November 13, which includes the PUBG Global Championship lobby background and music update as well as various bug fixes and back-end server adjustments.
Due to technical difficulties, players on Xbox will need to download a large size patch. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.
Please read on for more details!
PST: November 13 10:00pm – November 14 3:00am
CET: November 14 7:00am – 12:00pm
- Added updated lobby background and music in celebration of PGC 2019.
- Season 5 lobby and music will return after PGC 2019.
- Fixed an issue where the lock icon is incorrectly displayed for private Custom Match rooms
- Fixed an issue where the weather setting of all Custom Match rooms are displayed as ‘Sunny’
- Fixed an issue where a character would sometimes teleport in the early phase
- Fixed an issue where a Mirado skin is applied over the Gold Mirado
- Fixed an issue where a character’s mouth is glitched when holding a throwable item
- Fixed an issue where a character’s modeling is incorrectly displayed when wearing certain jackets with PLAYERUNKNOWN’s Bandana
- Fixed an issue where a female character’s net is glitched when wearing Erangel Biker Jacket with Longsleeved Turtleneck
- Fixed an issue where textures and icons of some items added in the October update are incorrectly displayed
Fixed an issue where players sometimes get matched into wrong region