Season 9 is just about over and there’s a new collection of great rewards waiting for you! Read on for information on schedules, rewards, and more. Let’s get into it!
Requirements for Earning Rewards
PUBG’s various Ranked rewards are earned depending on your final rank when the season ends. To be eligible, you’ll need to have at least completed your placement matches during the season, with additional awards being granted at Gold V and Diamond V tiers.
Season 9 Ranked Mode Rewards
Those who have reached Gold V tier or higher are eligible for the first exclusive reward, the Season 9 Ranked Motor Glider skin! If you manage to fight your way up to Diamond V tier or above, you’ll also be rewarded with the Season 9 Ranked Parachute skin. Finally, players who rank in the top 500 in their region will also receive a special Top 500 emblem to show off their achievement.
You can check out your final Season 9 rank by visiting the STATS screen in your CAREER tab once Season 10 has begun. Visiting the LEADERBOARD section of this screen also shows you were among the top 500 if you managed to make it that high
Season 9 Emblems
- You’ll earn an emblem that matches your end of season rank. The Top 500 players in each region will also earn a special TOP 500 emblem to commemorate their outstanding achievement.
- Your honorable emblems will be now shown on your PUBG ID which will be now displayed to your enemies when you successfully take them out. Also, emblems will be visible with your PUBG ID in death cams and spectator screen.
Season 9 Skins
- Players who end the season in at least Gold V Tier in any ranked game mode will earn an exclusive Vehicle Skin for the Motor Glider.
- Players who end the season in at least Diamond V Tier in any ranked game mode will receive both the Vehicle Skin and an exclusive Parachute Skin.
Upcoming Ranked Schedules: Season 10
- Season 9 Ranked mode will end once servers go into maintenance on Dec 16th (KST)
- Season 10 Ranked mode will begin when servers go live with the live server update.
How will my Rewards be Delivered?
All rewards are granted automatically at the beginning of each new season. You may collect them from the pop-up screen you’ll see upon your first log-in of the new season.
– The PUBG Dev Team