Update 11.2 is now live!
Our first Survivor Pass of the season has arrived, Survivor Pass: Pajama Party! Jump in-game to check out all the slumber party themed rewards, alongside a slew of new missions to complete as you progress through the pass.
Erangel, the original Battleground is receiving changes to both Military Island bridges, allowing you more options to mount your assault or set up defenses. For those who like to set up a tent and bridge camp (you know who you are), there’s now additional cover to make use of while you patiently wait for the “brrr” of that incoming enemy-loaded UAZ.
Multiple performance and quality of life improvements are included this update, alongside side a handful of bug fixes. Read on for all the changes, including balance adjustments to vehicle-shooting.
World Changes – Erangel Military Island Bridges
Late last year, we asked players which locations on Erangel could be improved, or otherwise changed to improve gameplay. After reading your responses across multiple platforms, including previous feedback and suggestions, this update we’ve focused on introducing changes to the main chokepoints between the Erangel mainland and Sosnovka Island; the East and West bridges.
This minor rework brings structural changes to the bridges and includes the addition of new defendable positions, in addition to catwalks underneath to help fend off attacks, including those from the water. These catwalks also double as a new avenue of attack to mount an assault on those pesky bridge-campers.
Give it a few rounds of play and let us know your thoughts!
- The two bridges connecting Sosnovka Island and the Erangel mainland have had major changes, including additional cover and widening of the bridges.
- Catwalks have been added, providing additional avenues to both defend and attack from.
- The dump truck has been repositioned.
Other Map Changes
- 4th Anniversary Graffiti Contest graffiti has been removed.
Survivor Pass: Pajama Party
Turn your slumber party into a slaughter party with Survivor Pass: Pajama Party!
This pass kicks off our new way of releasing passes, which are no longer linked in time and theme to the season. This gives us more options for content, duration, and even how many passes we choose to release per year. The passes will still follow similar mechanics with missions and rewards, so pick yours up and start unlocking today!
- Survivor Pass: Pajama Party can be purchased within two different item packages.
- PAJAMA PARTY WEAPON PACK (990 G-Coin).
- Premium Pass + The Big Sleep – AUG weapon skin.
- PAJAMA PARTY WEAPON AND LEVEL PACK (3270 G-Coin).
- Premium Pass + The Big Sleep – AUG weapon skin + Lv.30 coupon.
- PAJAMA PARTY WEAPON PACK (990 G-Coin).
- Survivor Pass: Pajama Party provides over 30 rewards as players progress through 50 levels.
- You can earn XPs by playing matches and completing missions. Additional levels can also be purchased with G-Coin.
- Survivor Pass: Pajama Party has the following mission types.
- Daily Missions, Weekly Missions, Challenge Missions.
- Survivor Pass: Pajama Party will begin on April 28th 11:00 KST and end on June 9th 11:00 KST.
- Claim your rewards before the pass ends, as there is no-longer an additional grace period to claim rewards once the pass ends.
- Don’t forget to make use of your coupons in the Coupon Shop before the pass ends, as they’re unable to be used afterwards.
Gameplay & Balance
Drive-by Shooting Balance Adjustment
Several patches ago, we implemented quality of life change to heavily improve stability and overall smoothness of aiming while in vehicles. As vehicles are a core part of our Battle Royale experience, we want to encourage vehicular combat, while also ensuring balance and allowing for proper counter-play.
Listening to all your feedback and digging through gameplay data, we have seen a greater rise in the effectiveness of drive-bys and overall vehicle to player gunplay than intended.
Our first step to address this is increasing weapon recoil in vehicles and we’ll continue to closely monitor your feedback, so please, keep it coming!
- In-vehicle recoil has been increased by 10%.
- This change does not apply to sidearms.
Reputation System Balance Adjustment
Since Update 10.2 when the Reputation System was introduced, we’ve been closely monitoring your feedback. We’ve looked closely at aspects of the system which have caused frustration and made additional changes to prevent players abusing the report mechanic, which had allowed players acting maliciously to lower another player’s reputation unfairly.
- Spamming multiple reports through the replays system no-longer unfairly impacts the targeted player’s reputation level compared to regular reports.
- Set an upper limit to the amount of reputation loss per match to prevent misuse, especially in situations where multiple pre-made squad members report their random teammate.
We have also made the following changes to speed-up the process of improving your reputation with good behavior:
- Increased the potential number of reputation points available for player’s with reputation level 1 or below.
- Also increased available reputation points for players at reputation level 4.
We expect these changes to improve your overall experience with the reputation system and allow us to better highlight players in the community who play by the rules and keep it friendly while doing so. Keep up the good work and please continue to share your feedback with us.
To prevent potential gaming of the system, we won’t be sharing all details and intricacies of how reputation progression/loss functions.
SLR Muzzle Update
- The Flash Hider model on the SLR has had major improvements to its visuals.
Match History & Match Report Improvements
Having the option to deep dive into your replays and match history can be great to help analyze and improve your gameplay. We want to ensure these tools are simple to use and easy to understand. With that said, we’ve made improvements to both the Match History and Match Report screens which you can read about in more detail below.
- Improved the overall page design and rearranged certain elements for better visibility.
- Increased size of the map images.
- Improved icon design for Last 20 Match Stats details.
- View Report is now displayed only when hovering over each match entry.
- Your Placement Trend is now displayed as a line graph, rather than a bar graph to give a more clear picture of your results.
- Replaced Avg Kills with K/D Ratio.
- Added Assists to the list of recorded stats.
- Assists have also been added to Match Reports.
- Improved client performance by disabling certain voice chat related features when voice chat is disabled.
- Improved client FPS stability through a reduction in hitches related to optimization work.
- Optimized CPU performance by adding additional multi-threaded rendering support.
- Optimized CPU performance through animation optimization.
- Optimized some server and client performance pipelines to reduce both server and client hitches.
Items & Skins
Item Tier Adjustment
We have adjusted the tier of certain common, gray rarity items to improve consistency among similar item types. The adjusted items are now exchangeable for 60BP each.
This change has already been implemented as of Update 11.1, originally intended to be deployed with Update 11.2, but deployed in advance with a related bug fix by mistake.
End of Sales Announcement
The following items will be removed from the shop after maintenance on April 29! Grab’em while they’re hot.
- Road Warrior – Helmet (Level 1)
- [BATTLESTAT] Rip Tide – M16A4, P18C, Vector, SLR, Beryl, S12K, MP5K, QBZ, P92, SKS
- [BATTLESTAT] Finish Line – G36C, Skorpion
- [BATTLESTAT] Convergence – S686, UMP45
- [BATTLESTAT] Bloody Snowday – SCAR-L
- [BATTLESTAT] Danger Zone – Mk47 Mutant
- [BATTLESTAT] Firestarter – QBU
- [BATTLESTAT] Spartan – P1911
Animated PUBG ID Nameplates
For people looking to add a little more flair to their PUBG ID Nameplates, our first set of animated nameplates are now available in the store. They’re available to pick up individually or as a discounted pack, so take a look and spice up your style!
Nameplates – 500 G-Coin (Available April 28, 2021 – April 27, 2022)
Hand Drawn Holdup
Dogs of War
Bark at the Moon
Nameplates Batch 2 – 500-GCoin (Upcoming, available May 19, 2021 – May 18, 2022 )
Two Smoking Barrels
Animated Nameplate animations will be active on following screens:
Career > Survival
End-game screen – Opponent’s PUBG ID
Spectator – Spectating player’s PUBG ID
Death Cam – Killer’s PUBG ID
Animations are not active on the following screens:
Match Report > Survival, Overview
Team info in the in-game system menu
Sheepover G-Coin Value Pack – 1050 G-Coin (Available April 28 – June 9, 2021)
- Sheepover Sleep Mask
- Sheepover Pajama Top
- Sheepover Pajama Shorts
Labor Day Sets (Availble April 28 – June 9, 2021)
Bundle and individual item prices are displayed below.
- Streetwear Bundle (990 G-Coin)
- Hipster Jean Jacket (700 G-Coin)
- Hipster Skinny Jeans (350 G-Coin)
- Hipster Canvas Shoes (150 G-Coin))
- Coffee King Uniform Bundle (900 G-Coin)
- Coffee King Hat (200 G-Coin)
- Coffee King Apron (200 G-Coin)
- Coffee King Leggings (700 G-Coin)
- Sporty Bundle (1090 G-Coin)
- Retro Track Jacket (700 G-Coin)
- Her Galaxy Shirt (200 G-Coin)
- Her Galaxy Shorts (350 G-Coin)
- Soccer Cleats and Socks (Teal) (150 G-Coin)
- Victory Dance 48 (500 G-Coin)
- Victory Dance 49 (500 G-Coin)
New Worker’s Gloves
- Worker’s Gloves (Yellow) (300 G-Coin)
- Worker’s Gloves (White) (300 G-Coin)
- Worker’s Gloves (Black) (300 G-Coin)
The Greatest Show on Erangel! Circus Sets
Bundle and individual item prices are displayed below.
- Circus Star Bundle (1290 G-Coin)
- Circus Star Uniform (1190 G-Coin)
- Circus Star Shoes (200 G-Coin)
- (Bonus) Circus Star Hair
- (Bonus) Circus Star Makeup
- Ringleader Bundle (1490 G-Coin)
- Ringmaster’s Tophat (300 G-Coin)
- Ringmaster’s Jacket (990 G-Coin)
- Ringmaster’s Vest (300 G-Coin)
- Ringmaster’s Pants (500 G-Coin)
- Ringmaster’s Boots (200 G-Coin)
- Sideshow Bear Costume Set (1290 G-Coin)
- Sideshow Bear Mask (600 G-Coin)
- Sideshow Bear Costume (800 G-Coin)
- Sideshow Bear Feet (200 G-Coin)
- (Bonus) Clawing Grizzly – Emote
- Harlequin Helmet Pack (1000 G-Coin)
- Harlequin – Helmet (Level 1) (500 G-Coin)
- Harlequin – Helmet (Level 2) (500 G-Coin)
- Harlequin – Helmet (Level 3) (500 G-Coin)
- Harlequin Weapon Pack (1980 G-Coin)
- Harlequin – AKM (990 G-Coin)
- Harlequin – SLR (990 G-Coin)
- Magic Bullet – Groza (990 G-Coin)
- Bigtop Backpack Pack (1000 G-Coin)
- Bigtop Backpack (Level 1) (500 G-Coin)
- Bigtop Backpack (Level 2) (500 G-Coin)
- Bigtop Backpack (Level 3) (500 G-Coin)
- Victory Dance 50 (500 G-Coin)
Explore Rugged New Looks: EXPLORER Sets (Available May 26, 2021 – May 25, 2022)
- Pathfinder Outfit Set (1190 G-Coin)
- Pathfinder’s Uniform (700 G-Coin)
- Pathfinder’s Skirt (700 G-Coin)
- Pathfinder’s Shoes (150 G-Coin)
- Survivors Biker Outfit Set (1190 G-Coin)
- Survivors Biker – Helmet (Level 2) (300 G-Coin)
- Survivors Biker Vest (700 G-Coin)
- Survivors Biker Shirt (200 G-Coin)
- Survivors Biker Jeans (350 G-Coin)
- Survivor’s Biker Shoes (150 G-Coin)
- Hiker’s Outfit Set (1190 G-Coin)
- Hiker’s Neck Scarf (350 G-Coin)
- Hiker’s Overshirt (700 G-Coin)
- Hiker’s Shorts (350 G-Coin)
- Hiker’s Shoes (150 G-Coin)
- (bonus) Hiker’s Tanktop
- “Range Shredder” Zima (990 G-Coin)
- “Snake Hunter” BRDM (990 G-Coin)
- Victory Dance 52 (500 G-Coin)
Streamer’s Pack – MOZZ (Available May 5 – July 28, 2021)
- MOZZ’s Pack (1340 G-Coin)
- MOZZ’s Dress (1000 G-Coin)
- MOZZ’s M24 (990 G-Coin)
The replay system has been updated. Replay files from previous updates are now unable to be used.
- Fixed an issue where regular players could make certain changes, or take certain administrative actions on other players custom games.
- Fixed an issue where raindrops formed on vehicles when located indoors with overcast weather settings.
- Fixed an graphical issue which caused awkward movement of your character’s left arm when equipping a weapon in slot 2.
- Fixed an issue where bots firing a weapon would cause the sound to be played twice.
- Fixed an issue where vehicles could not drive through and properly destroy small fences (mainly on Erangel), allowing them to affect vehicle movement/positioning.
- Fixed an issue where Panzerfaust’s backblast was shorter than intended.
- Fixed an aiming issue in FPP when a player aims at a certain direction in a passenger seat of Pick up truck, causing a visual issue.
- Fixed the inaccurate shape of the Duckbill attchment.
- Fixed the issue where depleted Jammerpacks could be fully restored after using the Emergency Pickup feature.
- Fixed the issue where players could interact (looting items, opening doors etc.) through an unbroken window.
- Fixed an issue with the Motorbike and Mirado sliding or shaking up and down.
- Fixed multiple world related bugs in Camp Jackal (Training Mode).
- Fixed the error message displayed when sending a friend request to a bot.
- Fixed the issue where helmets and vests appear in a broken state on the inventory screen while their durability is still above 0.
- Fixed an incorrect system error message displayed when navigating to the Survival page.
Skins & Items
- Fixed the clipping issue with other items when equipping the PGI.S Beast-Mode Mask item.
- Fixed a texture with the PGI.S COLORSHIFT items when viewed on the Career – Weapons menu.
- Fixed the invisible texture displayed when equipping the Crash Test Handwraps item.
- Fixed the clipping issue which occurred when equipping both EVENING BLOOM DRESS BOX and Major Trouble Jacket (Green) items.
- Fixed the awkward loop animation for Victory dance 43.