As of tomorrow, Patch #12 will hit live servers. This time around we’ve got some crucial bug fixes and optimizations for various parts of the game.
Optimization and Stabilization
- Partially optimized the vehicle system. The dust effect caused by friction with the ground during driving has especially been optimized, and the vehicle system has been improved in part.
- Fixed a problem with voice chat that caused some crashes.
- Grass objects in Erangel have been optimized and will continue to be optimized going forward.
- Fixed a serious bug that caused vehicles to flip or get airtime for no reason. This includes the three-wheel bike.
- Fixed an issue where under certain circumstances the character would be upside down or seated in a strange position when moving seats while riding in vehicles.
- Player will receive more damage in a vehicle collision. The heavier the vehicle, the greater the damage inflicted upon the player. Also, players are now more likely to die or be knocked out when colliding with a vehicle running at high speed.
- The vehicle passenger will receive more damage when the vehicle crashes into an obstacle like a wall or tree. When crashing into something at high speed on a smaller vehicle, such as a motorcycle, the player will take much more damage.
- Fixed issue causing the 4x scope to be excessively reflective.
- Fixed issue causing certain UI layouts not being properly aligned.
- Fixed issue of buttons bound to the UI(map, inventory etc.) affecting vehicle operation.
- Fixed issue of equipment icons not shown properly on the HUD.
- Fixed issue of LT, RT scrolling not working in the inventory when using controller preset B.
- Fixed issue of excessive acceleration when the stick is tilted more than a certain angle depending on the R stick acceleration setting.
- Fixed issue of team member indicators incorrectly showing on the plane
Other Bug Fixes
- Removed collision of discarded magazine on the floor after reloading.
- Fixed a cosmetic bug that occurred when characters wore certain clothing or shoes.
- Fixed issue of fonts breaking up in case of certain languages.
Scheduled fixes for identified issues
- When changing the deadzone settings in the lobby, the options screen needs to be opened once again for the settings to be reflected. This issue will be fixed soon.
- Added a new free crate (“Western Military Crate”) that can be earned with BP.
Below is the list of items that can you can get from the Western Military Crate Drop Rates.
|Tank Top (Gray)||20%|
|Raglan T-shirt (Red/White)||20%|
|Polo Shirt (Pink)||20%|
|Vintage Polo Shirt||20%|
|Military Shirt (Gray)||6.5%|
|Military Trousers (Black)||6.5%|
|Long Sleeved Turtleneck (Black)||3%|
|Utility Belt (Brown)||1.4%|
|Camo Tank Top (Red)||1.4%|
|Military Boots (Black)||0.4%|
|Vintage Gas Mask||0.28%|
|Leather Bootcut Pants||0.08%|
|Military Jacket (Black)||0.05%|
|Military Cap (Black)||0.05%|
|Cowboy Hat (Brown)||0.028%|
|Faux Leather Jacket||0.0128%|
|Cowboy Hat (White)||0.0128%|
|Military Skirt (Black)||0.0064%|
That’s all for this week! Thanks for playing, and please leave your feedback as always! In the coming weeks you can expect some big news and content drops.